Day 2: Quarantine Diaries

Today is April 25 2020. I woke up late than usual today. Was watching a very interesting series on Amazon Prime late last night called 'Fleabag', which is the reason I overslept. I began my day with a cup of tea and biscuits and then helped my dad in the garden. We cleaned the garden, watered the plants. 

After that we all had breakfast. I took a bath and began practicing Photoshop. FYI I quit my job 10 days back as I was feeling jaded at it. I will be completing 3 years in my company this June which will also be my last month at work. In this free time I am trying to improve my technical skills as well as writing skills which is also why I have started blogging once again. 
I read one chapter of the book I am reading called 'Everybody Writes' by Ann Handley. I never liked reading books but this lockdown time has made me do things which I will not do normally. I also started working out because I am one of those who gain weight just like that. I don't need special efforts to gain weight. Finally after giving tons of excuses before lockdown I got at it. 
Now is the time before dinner and I am writing this blog. One thing that has me thinking today is that I was wasting a lot of my time sleeping and playing games as I had a job which was paying me quit well but this quarantine time has at least made me aware that a lot of things I do need improvement. 
That's all for tonight. We will meet tomorrow with something new. Goodnight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is Vettel Looking Out of Sorts at Ferrari?

Reasons Why Pakistan Can Win The Second Test Against England